Monday, May 6, 2013

Life in the Rear View Mirror



Photo: Where are the Groggs? Good Morning.Sometimes instead of seeing life through the windshield I see life through the mirror. When I posted this picture, I got a lot of great comments.




Some of the blessings from being out on the road are the sights. All the beautiful scenery is amazing, and some of it is just indescribable. When I saw this incredible sunrise in my mirror, I thought, I’m always going the wrong directions when something like this appears, so I took the photo and it turned out wonderful with the sunrise in the mirror matching the scene that was in front of me.




I wish I had the time to stop and explore, unfortunately we are always under time restraints. There’s a site that Google added, called G+, which makes it nice to upload many of the photos that I take on the road. If you are interested I will add you to my G+ circle.



The way I usually take the photos is to hold my cell phone out to the side and snap. I get what I get, and I have got some pretty amazing photos. Sometimes they end up like this:




My sister-in-law Carol Dicken sent me this:
Photo: Be safe everyone. I think this is a new season that we are having with this crazy weather. It's more like Winspri neither winter or spring!!!! Have a great day and remember to vote for your favorite picture contest ends at midnight~~~Brandy

And the other thing that makes trucking great is meeting people like you. Leave me a comment. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pics Cherley. Gotta be an interesting way to live. How long have you been doing this?
How do manage to do the WWW blog too?
Kate

Cher'ley said...

Hi Kate. I see this comment is from 2013. How sad that I missed it. As you can see, I keep up with WW&W, and truck driving, but not this blog so much. LOL Thanks for the comments. I don't know what happened to the photos, they were mine.

Eric brunt said...

i am ERIC BRUNT by name. Greetings to every one that is reading this testimony. I have been rejected by my wife after three(3) years of marriage just because another Man had a spell on her and she left me and the kid to suffer. one day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster on this address AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com have help a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a man had a spell on my wife and he told me that he will help me and after 3 days that i will have my wife back. i believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my wife. Thanks for helping me Dr Akhere contact him on email: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com
or
call/whatsapp:+2349057261346










i am ERIC BRUNT by name. Greetings to every one that is reading this testimony. I have been rejected by my wife after three(3) years of marriage just because another Man had a spell on her and she left me and the kid to suffer. one day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster on this address AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com have help a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a man had a spell on my wife and he told me that he will help me and after 3 days that i will have my wife back. i believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my wife. Thanks for helping me Dr Akhere contact him on email: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com
or
call/whatsapp:+2349057261346