Monday, August 3, 2015

Duck! And other Critters that may hit the Windshield by Cher'ley

Duck! And I don't mean the quacking kind, even though that could happen. It's hard to tell what will hit the front or top of the truck. Many things over the years, including a white snowy owl. It is bug season right now. We've clipped deer, and once I squashed an antelope.
Del Grogg's photo.This is a horsefly and they really hurt when they bite.

We also have been infested with little black pea-ants. They don't bite, but they are a nuisance.
Winter is bad with snow, ice, and salt on the windshield. Summer has lots of bugs, all different kinds. When you hit a patch of Love Bugs, they will blacken your windshield instantly.

Last night on a back road in Texas I hit something. It was big and brown, but not as big as a deer. I'm thinking it was a coyote or wolf. I felt really sad about hitting. This morning I looked at the bumper of our truck and I feel really mad. I see dollar signs to replace the bumper.
Beautiful Animal.
Whatever I hit was moving very fast. I hope it survived.

Until next time. If you see my truck in the Granny Lane--Call the cops, it's been stolen. I love "Life in the Fast Lane".
 

6 comments:

Unknown said...

You drive in the hammer lane because you know that's where the defenseless little critters play and have meetings.

Cher'ley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cher'ley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
mstaton51 said...

You probably sent him to coyote heaven where he's howling and loving it. No semi-trucks in coyote heaven.

Cher'ley said...

Mike, I hope that's true or maybe I just knocked the wind out of him. I didn't see any blood on the bumper or under the truck.

Eric brunt said...

i am ERIC BRUNT by name. Greetings to every one that is reading this testimony. I have been rejected by my wife after three(3) years of marriage just because another Man had a spell on her and she left me and the kid to suffer. one day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster on this address AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com have help a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a man had a spell on my wife and he told me that he will help me and after 3 days that i will have my wife back. i believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my wife. Thanks for helping me Dr Akhere contact him on email: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com
or
call/whatsapp:+2349057261346










i am ERIC BRUNT by name. Greetings to every one that is reading this testimony. I have been rejected by my wife after three(3) years of marriage just because another Man had a spell on her and she left me and the kid to suffer. one day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster on this address AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com have help a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a man had a spell on my wife and he told me that he will help me and after 3 days that i will have my wife back. i believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my wife. Thanks for helping me Dr Akhere contact him on email: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com
or
call/whatsapp:+2349057261346